Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving...Mmm! Mmm! And a Wedding :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I know we did! The first part of our day was spent at the Dueitt's house with Drew's family. Codi, Drew's sister, had flown in from Dallas the night before just for Thanksgiving day and Drew's grandmother, Maw Maw, was in from Louisiana. We ate light because we had to save room for our next Thanksgiving feast with my family. We hopped in the car and drove to Portland to my oldest sister Amy's house. It was so nice to be with my entire immediate family...My oldest sister Amy, her husband Danny, and their two kids my nephew Dustin and niece Kaitlyn, my other sister Katherine, her husband Patrick, and their kids who are my other two nephews Courtland and Tyler, and then course my parents. It was full house! We ate lots and then enjoyed the Cowboys and A&M/UT game. Unfortunately, the A&M game didn't turn out the way we had hoped but there's always next year.

Last weekend, Drew and I spent another weekend in New Braunfels with my parents and went to my cousin's wedding. Here are some pictures from the beautiful wedding.


My cousin Jackie (sister of the groom) and I

My cousin Donald Patrick (DP) and his new Bride!

Drew and Me :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Rebecca!

You look amazing as ever! I haven't talked to you in forever! Congrats on the teaching position! I'm so excited for you!!! And I hope to get an invite to this big day! YAAY! Happy Holidays!

Give me a call so we can do lunch soon.!