Sunday, March 29, 2009

Playing House!

Drew and I came to Houston this weekend to start setting up our new home! I came up on Friday and did some SERIOUS unloading... I packed my car so tight that it took me 21 trips up and down the stairs to get everything inside. The sad part is I have sooo much more stuff to move from Corpus to here and I have to do it all before the wedding.
Great timing that my lease for my townhouse is up when we are on our honeymoon so I've got to move EVERYTHING except my bed and the guest bed in the guest room so that my parents and I will have a place to sleep during the week of the wedding. My parents (so sweet of them) are going to pack up the two beds the day after the wedding and turn in the keys.
So needless to say, I'm stressed, but not with wedding plans... moving my things! I can't believe what a pack-rat I've become. Oh well, now is a good time to start fresh & clean out! :)

But the most exciting news of all is that we are now 4 weeks away from the BIG DAY!!!!

1 comment:

The Miles' said...

I'm so excited that y'all are in Houston. I can't wait to hang out after the wedding. I hope the move goes well! :)