Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tag, I'm it!


Okay so this picture was taken 3 summers ago at the Corpus Christi Girls' Cotillion Club Mother/Daughter Tea (whew! that was a long title). I was the President that year and was hosting this tea for the new members and their mother's to enjoy refreshments and learn about the upcoming philanthropy & fashion show as well as their Presentation Ball that was held in December. This picture is of myself and my 3 best friends, from left: Natalie Salinas, myself, Kristen Sparks, and Gina Dudics. I just LOVE this picture because of all the beautiful vibrant colors! I also kinda like my hair short, I'm contemplating cutting it after the wedding to shoot for a more sophisticated wife look, what do you think? Anyways, this picture brings back great memories of Girls' Cotillion!

Here were the instructions:
Directions:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same.~No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)
Have fun!! You're it!!

I am going to tag....

Missy Pennington
Ashley McComb
Jim & Laurie Barker (my cousin)
Katherine Hellums (my sister)

1 comment:

Cliff and Missy said...

Haha, that was fun. I am so glad mine turned out to be a cute picture. I definitely have some funny ones :) Hope you guys are doing well. Less than 2 months until the big day! yay!