Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Dueitt's Celebrate Our One Year Anniversary!

We made it!! I seriously cannot believe how fast time has flown by. I really feel like it was just yesterday that I was waking up the morning of my wedding day and preparing to walk down the aisle to Drew. It was the most magical, happiest day of my life. Our anniversary was April 25th (this past Sunday).

Drew and I celebrated a month ago by going to New York City. However, we had to do something on the real day. We had reservations to eat at Perry's Steakhouse and it was fantastic! We also ate our wedding cake... not so yummy as I had remembered it. I mean doesn't everyone know it's going to taste gross??

Drew and I could not be any happier. We are so thankful to our family, friends, and our precious Savior for blessing our lives and our marriage beyond what we deserve. Drew, I love you with all my heart and I cannot wait to spend the next 99 years with you! Here's to us!


Introducing... Mr. and Mrs. Dueitt


One year later and still in love :)


Dinner at Perry's


Dessert on the house!


One year old wedding cake


Red Velvet isn't so moist after a year...


Drew's cake... not so good!

No comments: