Thursday, February 24, 2011

My BEST friend is getting married!

My BEST friend in the entire world is getting married this June. I'm so excited! Gina got engaged last June, so as you know with a long engagement it takes awhile before events and the reality of it kicking in arrives. Well, I can honestly say I KNOW and FEEL that it is getting closer!!

I'm her Matron of Honor and I couldn't be happier to stand up there with her on the most incredible day of her life. My Mom and I and two of the bridesmaids (Natalie and Kristen) with their mother's helped host a Christmas Ornament/Miscellaneous shower for her over the holidays. Kristen and I went bridesmaid dress shopping with Gina last month and I finally got my dress TODAY in the mail. It is so perfect! I also helped her stuff, seal, and stamp all of her Save-the-Dates on Monday. We are in "full-swing" and I'm counting down the days till it arrives. I'm also hosting her Bachelorette party at my parent's ranch in Fredericksburg next month. I can't wait!

Gina, I'm so happy for you and Brian. I know that you have found your soul mate and I cannot wait to walk step by step with you throughout your journey in marriage. Marriage is a beautiful thing and I'm so happy that are so close to embarking upon this adventure. I love you G!
Gina and I at my wedding
I love you bff!

No comments: