Thursday, October 6, 2011

10 Things I LOVE!

It's been awhile, not a whole lot has been happening with the Dueitt's so... I can't think of a better post than to list what I'm LOVING about life right now.

1. School has started and I can honestly say... I still LOVE my job :) Even though I have the most challenging class I've ever had, I do enjoy it!
2. All of my favorite shows are back & in full swing! Glee, Gossip Girl, The Good Wife, and some new ones... Hart of Dixie & Pan Am.
3. It's finally FALL!
4. Pumpkin spice lattes and my vanilla brown sugar glade plug ins all over my house
5. Drew has gotten two exciting opportunities through work to recruit for his company and visit some oil wells in North Dakota
6. Felicity Passmore and Jackson Miles were born and are healthy and beautiful!
7. My parents arrived safely back from their amazing 3 week trip to Ireland, Scotland and England
8. I work with the most incredible people and have made some amazing friendships within my team
9. Celebrating Drew's 28th birthday
10. Going to the first Fightin' Texas Aggie Football game and WINNING (unfortunately, I'm not loving that they haven't won their past 2 games but I still have faith in my Ags!)

We are beyond blessed right now and couldn't be happier :) What's going on with all of you?

No comments: