What a fun weekend it was! Drew and I met up with one another in College Station on Friday. He was coming from Uvalde from work and I came from Corpus. We had plans to meet up with Jackie & Justin, Ricky & Brittny, and Brett. Drew, Brett, and I decided not to dress up. But Ricky & Brittny and Justin & Jackie did. They were all so cute!! Ricky was a male nurse, Brittny was a school girl, Jackie was an 80's workout girl, and Justin was hole punch Joe from The Office. It was so funny!! We ended up going to the old places we used to go to out on Northgate. It was so crazy to see everyone's costumes, I mean there are some crazy ones out there! I really don't like Halloween that much because I feel it is so dis-tasteful these days but the entire night was so much fun. Here are some pictures from the night!
Drew and Me
Ricky & Brittny
Justin & Jackie
Brittny, me, and Jackie!
After a very long evening out with everyone, Drew and I were excited about the BIG GAME against Colorado. I ended up sitting with the Kirkham's on the Alumnae side and Drew & Brett sat in the student section. It was sooo nice to be in the shade and sit down, especially since the game started at 1 p.m! We were so excited for an Aggie victory!! After the game, we were so tired but Mrs. Kirkham had made her wonderful homemade tortilla soup and famous hot sauce! So we went over there and had a feast :) We are so grateful for such wonderful friends and their families. After our long day, Drew and I were so tired so we ended up staying in Saturday night and crashing early, literally! We both ended up falling asleep around 10:30. This morning we headed to Sweet Eugene's for some early breakfast and coffee. Mmmm! I had missed that place SO MUCH! Before heading out we had lunch with Brett at good ol' Mi Cocina. After such a long weekend and a LONG drive back to Corpus I couldn't wait to relax. Drew's parent's invited me over for some red beans & rice. I just LOVE their cajun cooking :) I'm so excited to be marrying into this French/Cajun family.
Well I'm off, this is all for now! Thanks and Gig 'Em!
Drew and I at the game!
1 comment:
Thanks girl! I so hope we get to see ya'll next weekend sometime! P.S. I want to see some renaissance pictures :-)
Post a Comment