In the next few months, I will be seeing them so much since they are all my beautiful bridesmaids! The only disappointment in the entire night/break was that our other best friend, Gina, (whose also a bridesmaid) couldn't be with us. She currently lives in Savannah, Georgia and is working for SCAD as the Assistant to the President. Talk about living the dream with fashion shows, art galas, and fancy trips! She's SOOO in the world of 'The Devil Wears Prada' lifestyle. So because she is living this glamorous life, she couldn't come to Corpus for the break. So... we photoshopped her in a picture :) We miss you Jean!!
Kristen, Me, and Natalie
Me, Kristen, Natalie, Heather, and Michael
The Girls, plus GINA!! (haha I'm good) :)
Me, Kristen, Natalie, Heather, and Michael
The Girls, plus GINA!! (haha I'm good) :)
1 comment:
hahah, i love that you added me!!!!
Post a Comment