I am sooo excited!!!!
Drew and I finally decided where we want to spend our 1st anniversary as Mr. and Mrs. Dueitt.... New York City!
I have never been and Drew has only been once when he was very little so it's exciting to start planning this together and go to a place that has so much to see. If anyone has been before and has any tips of where to go, please send me comments! I know the typical places but we really want to try to fit as much in as we can. Now, I need to start saving my $$ for some serious shopping :)
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, Cliffy and I can give you some tips! And save up that money for H&M :-)
You will have so much fun! I cannot wait to hear stories and see pictures!!
Post a Comment