So today I was observed for the first time by my principal... that may not sound like a big deal to those of you are not in the teaching profession but it is one of the scariest moment's in a teacher's year. I drilled my students and reminded them of all the "right" things to do... and SUCCESS! They did amazing!! And I did too! Thank goodness I can relax for the rest of the year and continue to do what I do every day. Whew!
Drew's leaving this weekend for a bachelor party for one of his high school buddies. So that means... Lucy and I are having a girls weekend! It will be nice to get the tv to myself... Drew and I are still looking for houses. No new updates on that. We did however find 2 that we were interested in but they fell threw :( I'm hoping since we are celebrating our anniversary a month early (during spring break) that we can spend our REAL anniversary in our new house. That means we need to find something SOON! Please Lord, direct us to those houses!
Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week and weekend! That's all for now :)
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
keep me posted on the house search! We are looking as well, but it's so hard to find one in the right neighborhood and price range!
I'm so happy for you that the observation went so well!!! That is fantastic...you should feel so good! Did you breathe a huge sigh of relief afterwards? I'm praying that y'all find a house soon! I would love to get you a house-warming present from Metals & Petals!
Post a Comment