Thursday, June 10, 2010

NEWS :)

Well a lot has been happening in the Dueitt house.. I'll give you a quick re-cap!

  • We attended Christie Garza and Daryl Roberts wedding
  • We attended Sarah Stone and William Teten's wedding
  • My sister-in-law, Codi and her boyfriend Justin got engaged
  • I finished up my first year of teaching
  • Drew and I put an offer on a house in Katy and they accepted!
  • I received my temporary contract for Katy ISD... I'm waiting any day now for the real one
  • I resigned from my current school today, whew! I finally breathe a sigh of relief!

We have so much to be thankful for. We couldn't have asked for everything to have turned out more perfectly than it has. We are awaiting lots of updates and a long process ahead of us with the house. But we are thrilled! I am currently in CC right now we have many events coming up!

  • We have my sorority sister, Jaclyn's wedding this weekend in CC
  • I leave Sunday to go to Wimberley for my annual family reunion till Tuesday
  • Tuesday after the reunion my Mom and I leave for my parent's ranch in Fredericksburg to clean and get the house ready for my sister's wedding in 2 weeks!!

We hope that everyone is enjoying life and summer. I know that we are! :)

No comments: