Wednesday, June 23, 2010

We move in 3 weeks!!

We close officially on July 13th!! We are so excited to move into our new home. In the meantime, we are going to be busy packing! Here is a picture of our beautiful new home.




My sister Katherine is getting married this coming weekend and I'm her Matron of Honor. I'm so excited for her and Rick. I'll post pictures once we get back. The wedding is going to take place at my cousin's church in Harper, Texas (she and her husband are Presbyterian minsters) and since Harper is so close to Fredericksburg we are going to have the reception at my parent's ranch! I spent all last week with my mom cleaning and decorating the ranch house for the big day. We can't wait.

I also went today to my new hire meeting for Katy ISD. I'm sooo excited to start working there in the fall. I know that this is going to be a perfect fit for me.

We are super busy this summer but we'd love to hear from all of our friends and family and we can't wait to show you our new home in July. Hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

Cliff and Missy said...

Yay for the new house! Can't wait to see it in August :-)

Catherine said...

Not sure if you remember me from Missy's baby shower, but Mis told me you were moving out our way! Congrats and welcome neighbors! What neighborhood is your house in?

Drew and Rebecca said...

Hey Catherine,
Yes, I do remember you. We bought a house in Cinco Ranch. Where are you living?? I might need you to give me the ropes on Katy :)

Aubrey Torrey Photography said...

yay!!! love the house! can't wait for you guys to move out here!