This past Monday, (April 25th), Drew and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary. Drew surprised me with flowers and took me to a cute little italian restaraunt in Katy called 3 Olives. We are amazed at how fast time has flown by. It seems like yesterday we were saying our vows and pledging our love and life to one another in front of our family, friends, and our sweet Jesus Christ.
 |
| 2 years ago... |
 |
| We said "I Do"... |
 |
| It was the happiest day of my life! And it keeps getting better and better! |
I thank the Lord for blessing my life with you, Drew. I cannot wait for another 50+ years celebrating our marriage and love to one another!
 |
| Happy 2 years love! |
 |
| Our little family :) |
|
My sweet Lucy had to have a picture :) |
 |
| Cheers to The Dueitt's |
No comments:
Post a Comment