Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter 2011

Drew and I left Friday morning for New Braunfels to have a nice relaxing weekend with my parents. We've been so busy lately traveling and going to weddings :)
Once we got to New Braunfels, my Mom and I headed to go shopping around NB and Drew had the chance the chance to visit with his friend Andrew in San Antonio while my Dad had Good Friday services. Mom and I saw Water for Elephants Friday night. It was so good!
On Saturday Drew, Mom, Dad and I headed to Austin for more shopping. We went to a few antique malls and I found some great treasures :) Later that night we went to the youth service at my Dad's church and had dinner at the famous Mamacitas :) It's a favorite!
Finally, Sunday morning we picked up my Grandmother Wyatt and had a lovely church service officiated by my Dad and a delicious Easter lunch at my parent's house before hitting back on the road back to Katy.
What a great weekend we had! See you soon Mom & Dad!
Dad, Grandmother, Mom, Me, and Drew

Our 6th Easter together :)

My sweet Grandmother, she will be 101 in July :)

The best MAMA in the world

My sweet Dad!

No comments: