Monday, May 11, 2009

I Love LUCY!

I have been a bad blogger lately but the reason is because it's been pretty busy in the Dueitt household. For Mother's Day and my birthday, which is on Wednesday, my AMAZING husband surprised me with a puppy!! We are now a family of 3 :)
Her name is Lucy Dueitt and she is a West Highland Terrier... also known as a "Westie." She will be 7 weeks old tomorrow and weighs less than 1 lb and when she is full grown she will be anywhere from 10-14 lbs. She is just the sweetest dog and I'm already so in love with her. I have always grown up with dogs but I never had the kind of bond with them that I already have with my baby. Meet Miss Lucy...

Isn't she adorable?

Napping with Daddy

I love my pink kennel :)

1 comment:

Cliff and Missy said...

Cute cute puppy! I love her! And the pink crate is adorable. Cliffy was cracking up when he say drew napping with your tiny puppy :)