We did it!! We are finally husband and wife :) Drew and I are now back in Houston after a relaxing and amazing week in the Bahamas. I will post pictures from the wedding and honeymoon soon!
Drew and I want to thank everyone who came to the wedding and helped us celebrate the most memorable and exciting day of our lives. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family who care about us and support us. And we also cannot forget to thank our Lord and Savior who was there to bless our marriage in his house. We cannot wait to begin our journey!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay! You're back! I'll call you later this week when things aren't so crazy for you. I want to hear about the honeymoon :) You were a beautiful bride. I had a blast at the wedding. Love you guys both!
Post a Comment