Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Updates and 1 month of Marriage!

Well I can definitely say that this week is so much better than last week! :) Drew and I are busy with work and trying to get everything done for the weekend which is our kickoff to our wedding season this summer. We have a total of 7 weddings this summer!
Friday night we have Drew's cousin, Laci's wedding in Lafayette and then Saturday we have BJ & Bonnie's wedding in Hunt, Texas. We are sad that we have to miss our friend's Jordan & Bryan's wedding in Corpus but there is no way we can be in two places at once. We will be traveling lots of miles and having to board our little Lucy for the weekend. I hate to leave her but I know she wouldn't be happy being in the car the whole weekend.
And on Memorial Day, Drew and I had a little celebration at home for our 1 month anniversary being married! I cannot believe that it's already been one whole month. I feel like it was just yesterday. I guess time flies when you are in love :)
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week! I'll post pictures from the weddings when we get back. God speed!

No comments: