Please Lord, guide us to the right house!
Drew and I went this morning and looked at several more houses, we found 2 that we could potentially live in, but we aren't totally in love with them. I hope that we find something soon, I'm really ready to M-O-V-E!
Last night we had a date night with the Rye's. It was so much fun to get together and hang out with them. We really had missed them and it had been forever since the 4 of us had gotten together. We had a delicious dinner at Escalante's and then we headed over to Armadillo Palace to meet up with some more Corpus friends. It's times like these that I love having so many friends in Houston. Drew and I are so happy here!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead of them! That's all for now :)
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute new background! Love it!
Post a Comment